Kyocera TASKalfa 352ci
One of Kyocera’s strengths is, without a doubt their sharp and intuitive A4 devices, boasting the industry’s most comprehensive line of award-winning low to high volume devices, ideal for home and home office scenarios or perfect as a desktop or space saving device in the office. The Kyocera TASKalfa 352ci is a standout machine we’re quite used to deploying and as such, has made it’s way onto our list of selected Kyocera products. This is an all-round colour multifunction printer, quick and efficient (6/7.5 seconds or less print time in both colour and mono) with power saving technologies that is sleek enough to fit under a desk. These miniature powerhouses come with full functionality, 1200 dpi resoloution and a one-path document processor, protecting your originals to give you secure, quick, reliable and quality printing every time.
- Print/copy speed: Up to 35 colour or mono ppm (A4)
- Scan speed: 62 ipm (300 dpi, A4, b/w, duplex) 46 ipm (300 dpi, A4 colour, duplex) 60 ipm (300 dpi, A4, b/w) 40 ipm (300 dpi, A4 colour)
- Print/Scan resolution: 1,200 x 1,200 dpi (print, at reduced speed), 600 x 600 dpi (scan/copy)
- Scan functionalities: Scan-to-email, Scan-to-FTP, Scan-to-SMB 3.0, Scan-to-USB Host, Local/Network TWAIN, WIA, WSD scan
- A one-path document processor, designed to protect and secure your originals
- Maximum paper input capacity: 1,850 sheets (A4)